Friday, September 13, 2013

Welcome Home

I, Robert Rankin, will be your host. I am the creative mind behind all of the projects at Chasing Sasquatch and the author of Eon Legacy. I will be giving you updates for all of the mentioned projects, productions, comedy, skits, expansions and my insider opinion of all that is the intellectual culture movement. I assure you there will be no Shazbots and Bazzingas here but there will be the occasional hurl of insult, fume of venom and the off chance use of vulgarity but before I begin this long journey into the depths of my imagination or humor made real I have to ask of you one thing: Enjoy.

Now that I've got thing started I have to warn you... opinions may shock you. They may amaze you. They may even offend but I approach all of these with a mind free of the figurative being "open" but rather ready to take whatever fact and fiction that are thrown my way and make sense of them. In the end I want to entertain and hope everyone has fun too!

Love,
Robert Rankin

P.S. Bookmark/fav/watch/follow now...mmmmyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment