Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A rant about the past two months.

Author, Robert A.G. Rankin rants about what's really bothering him

Prepare yourself for something truly epic about things that matter...

Man last month and this one are really starting to get under my skin. Some things I just can't tolerate anymore. It's been such a pain in the ass that I've made a LIST of it! You wanted to know? PREPARE YOURSELVES! Here it is:
  1. That moment when your doctor is about to tell you all of your problems over the phone...then tells me "Oh, we will have to talk about it in person, next week at our appointment." like seriously!? I need to know doc!
  2. The Tumor in my neck. Freaking POS is solidifying?! WHAT!?.... and these headaches..oh god.
  3. Bullies at my son's school. Seriously, kids become culturally bias and stigmatized because they go to schools where the majority of the kids from "Immigrant" or "Low Income" homes are allowed to play call of duty and beat the crap out of their siblings and the parents allow it because it's how they grew up. Honestly, it may be a fucked up generalization but when I come into school wearing a Halo shirt and more kids can recognize THAT than the GHOSTBUSTER sticker on my car...yea. Whoa. I remember when I was a kid if my sister even pretended that I hurt her (and she often would because she didn't like me as a child) I'd get the ever-living crap beaten out of me.
  4. Gas prices. These f$#@%ing gas prices. The government has some insane tax rate per ounce, then a sales tax per ounce, then a service fee per ounce and all that money is going to pay for these government bankrolled s#*!-birds in their 65+k a year with benefits incomes! What a crock.
  5. Having autoimmunity. Oh man I still have to work despite the horrible way my body is breaking down. No government aid, no help with the kid, nada...and to top it off I go in the sun and start melting like a greenskin from Oz.
  6. Price of Warhammer Minis... PRICE OF WARHAMMER..... PRICE OF WARHAMMER!
  7. Alien: Isolation early release....
    Alien: Isolation's second encounter with a group of hostile NPCs I go SOLID SNAKE on their asses and cant take any weapons... WTF?!
  8. Santa Ana winds.
  9. 97 degrees F. F stands for F.U. it's god damned hot.
  10. Diablo 3 has no one playing anything below Torment 2.
  11. Some people have not got the expansion for Diablo 3.... BART.
  12. Found a friend that I cared very much for is not dead...just...reinvented themselves and moved a few states north... thanks for the warning.
  13. California dating scene... low on female inellectuals who are not afraid of children... bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment